• Heat a frying pan at medium heat, melt the butter, add the rhubarb, the maple syrup and the beer and mix. Cook for 7 or 8 minutes, stirring constantly, until almost completely reduced. Pour in a large bowl and cool for 15 minutes.
• Add the diced strawberries and puree with a hand mixer. Set aside in the refrigerator.
• In a large bowl, combine the cream and condensed milk and beat for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
• Fold the strawberry mix in the cream, until mixture is smooth.
• Pour in an airtight container and cover. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours to obtain a semi-firm texture or overnight for a firmer texture. If the ice cream is too hard and difficult to serve, soften at room temperature for 30 minutes.