• 3 small cod filets
• 100 ml of flour
• 682 ml of À Tout le monde
• 100 ml of water
• 50 g of fresh ginger, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
• 3 bay leaves
• 1 pineapple
• Fresh herbs (chives, basil or coriander)
• 50 ml of butter
• 1 lug of olive oil
• Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
• 100 g of ginger
• 50 ml of sugar
• 250 ml of À Tout le monde
• Cut the pineapple into quarters, then cover with 341 ml of beer and leave to stand in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
• Marinade the cod in the ginger, garlic, 341 ml of beer and a pinch of salt and pepper for 24 hours.
• Remove the cod from the marinade, sprinkle generously with flour and cook in a frying pan with a little olive oil and a small knob of butter over medium-high heat. Finish by baking in the oven 180°C (350°F) for around 6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets.
• Grill the pineapple on the BBQ over high heat, seasoning with salt and pepper. Turn regularly while still allowing the fruit to mark. Place the pineapple in the refrigerator to cool, then cut into slices.
• For the garnish, boil 100 ml of ginger, 50 ml of sugar and 250 ml of beer, then reduce the liquid until it becomes a syrup.
Alternative: This recipe can be made with any flaky white fish.