• 1 cup of unbleached all purpose flour
• 2 tbsp. of sugar
• 1 pinch of salt
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup of milk
• ½ cup of Éphémère Pomme
• ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted
• 4 green apples, peeled and cut into slices
• 45 ml of butter
• 45 ml of brown sugar
• 45 ml of Éphémère Pomme
• With an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, adding the butter last. Leave to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour. While you wait, cook the crepes in a skillet with a knob of butter to add colour.
• Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the brown sugar and beer. Add the apples and leave to caramelize over low heat for about 8 minutes.
Garnish the crepes with the sliced green apples and maple syrup. (Optional: Feel free to add a splash of beer to your maple syrup!).