• Preheat oven at 350 °F.
• Grease a bread pan with butter.
• Combine flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, beer and candied garlic. Place in the bread pan.
• Blend the garlic flower stems and the butter with a mixer.
• Place this mix on the bread dough with the parmesan and bake for 55 minutes.
• Let cool and turn out.
• 225 g softened butter
• 50 ml Blanche de Chambly beer
• 50 ml 35% cream
Blend in a food processor, place in a container and refrigerate for 12 hours.
*To get nice slices, turn the bread over before slicing.