• Preheat oven at 350 °F.
• Mix eggs, sugar and butter in the food processor or with an electric mixer. Set aside.
• In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
• In a small bowl, combine the milk and the vanilla. Alternately add the flour mixture and the milk mixture to the egg mixture. Blend for 2 to 3 minutes until the preparation is homogenous. Set aside.
• In a pan, bring the Maudite beer, the maple syrup and the brown sugar to a boil. Pour into a cake pan and cover with the cake dough.
• Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Note : For more sauce, melt 150 g brown sugar, 150 g unsalted butter and add 1 Maudite beer (341 ml). Bring to a boil. This sauce can be kept for a few minutes.