- 160 g Extra bitter chocolate – 70%* - in pastilles or chopped in small pieces
- 100 ml Trois Pistoles
- 30 ml 35% cream
- Place the chocolate in a fondue pot;
- Pour Trois Pistoles and cream in a small pan, bring to a boil and pour over the chocolate;
- Mix with a beater until texture is smooth;
- Place the pot on the heater;
- Serve with pieces of fruit (bananas, strawberries, apples, oranges, etc.).
In the microwave:
1. Bring Trois Pistols and cream to a boil.
2. Pour over chocolate in pot.
*Can be replaced by milk chocolate.
Source: Éric Normand, chocolate maker, Érico Choco-Musée