Beer: Blonde de Chambly
- 1.5 lb. pork tenderloin, cubed
- ½ cup Blonde de Chambly beer
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cubed
- Half a Spanish onion, cubed
- 3.5 oz. goat cheese
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup demi-glace
- Garlic to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and brown pork on all sides until well done.
- In the same pan, fry onion, bell peppers, and, garlic over low heat for at least 5 minutes. Add beer, thyme, and bay leaf and reduce by half.
- Add demi-glace and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Add goat cheese. Stir until cheese is fully melted.
- Spoon sauce over pork cubes and serve with fettuccini or rice.
Source: Pascal Robitaille, Culinary Artist