Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/4 lb salmon or trout
- 1/2 cup Blanche de Chambly
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, washed and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 a red onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh basil, washed and minced
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, place fish skin-side down and cover with Blanche de Chambly.
- Cover and poach for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Mix onion, tomatoes, mango, and basil, then add olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- On a platter, place the fish skin-side down.
- Top with salsa and serve with a green salad. You can also serve the fish cold in the salad.
Recipe: Pascal Robitaille, Culinary Artist. Photo: Philippe Allard and Samuel Joubert- recettesdelamort.ca