Éphémère Black Currant Fruit Soup
- 3 cups Éphémère Blackcurrant
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup Granny Smith apples, cubed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup grapes
- Vanilla ice cream to taste
- Combine beer and maple syrup in a saucepan, bring to a boil, and let cool completely.
- Cut the pineapple and apples into ½ inch cubes. Stir fruit into beer and syrup mixture, divide into six bowls, and garnish with a scoop of ice cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Source: Louis-Pierre Dion, Café Au Temps Perdu